Strengthening America's Dialogue with the World
The Public Diplomacy Council of America is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) association of professionals and scholars promoting excellence in the professional practice, academic study, and advocacy for public diplomacy.
- Honors practitioners’ achievements;
- Helps members stay in touch and keep current with issues and new developments in global communications;
- Mentors and trains professionals in this rapidly changing field;
- Promotes understanding of the increasingly important public dimension of statecraft and;
- Generates support for America’s global engagement.
Paul Brummell is author of the new book "Diplomatic Gifts: A History in 50 Presents' London: Hurst, 2022, and a distinguished British diplomat.
Todd Leventhal, who served as Senior Counter-Disinformation Adviser at the State Department’s Global Engagement Center from 2018 to April 2022, will discuss how public diplomacy...
On April 15, 2022, the Public Diplomacy Council merged with the Public Diplomacy Association of America to form The Public Diplomacy Council of America (PDCA), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit...
Listening, articulation, and humor are key tools in successful digital diplomacy programs.
Two Washington-based Organizations Merge On April 15, 2022, the Public Diplomacy Council merged with the Public Diplomacy Association of America to form The Public Diplomacy Council...
By Fidaa AlFakih and Raisa Dukas Traditional public diplomacy practices were upended by the COVID-19 pandemic, at a time when—arguably—outreach and connections were more...