Strengthening America's Dialogue with the World
The Public Diplomacy Council of America is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) association of professionals and scholars promoting excellence in the professional practice, academic study, and advocacy for public diplomacy.
- Honors practitioners’ achievements;
- Helps members stay in touch and keep current with issues and new developments in global communications;
- Mentors and trains professionals in this rapidly changing field;
- Promotes understanding of the increasingly important public dimension of statecraft and;
- Generates support for America’s global engagement.
PDCA's Holiday Party will take place on December 11 at DACOR Bacon House.
Former PDC President Adam Clayton Powell III and USC Election Cybersecurity Manager Judy Kang will be the featured speakers at the November 6 First Monday Forum.
Dedicated public diplomacy coordinators will play a crucial role in increasing post-level capacity in digital stakeholder engagement. In the future, public diplomacy success will depend...
Wanlund capsulizes Robert Gates' PDCA webinar appearance, where the former Defense Secretary called for a State Department Czar to coordinate USG strategic communication.
PDCA Member Dan Whitman, Adjunct Professor at American University and George Washington University, offers this in-depth look at his experience training future Ukrainian leaders through...