Strengthening America's Dialogue with the World
The Public Diplomacy Council of America is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) association of professionals and scholars promoting excellence in the professional practice, academic study, and advocacy for public diplomacy.
- Honors practitioners’ achievements;
- Helps members stay in touch and keep current with issues and new developments in global communications;
- Mentors and trains professionals in this rapidly changing field;
- Promotes understanding of the increasingly important public dimension of statecraft and;
- Generates support for America’s global engagement.
Sports Diplomacy: Colombia's Initiative to Expose Vulnerable Populations to International Experiences
Join us for a webinar on Monday, March 4.
Two senior officers in the U.S. Department of State have been chosen as the first recipients of awards for Public Diplomacy leadership.
PDCA Joel Fischman's letter to members recaps past achievements and plans for 2024.
Our commentator Bill Wanlund shares thoughts from two young research scholars on the subject, which occupies so much attention in today's current affairs coverage.
The compendium of literary classics exemplifies the U.S. Information Agency's outreach to world audiences through publishing.
Dan Robinson, a former service head and correspondent for the Voice of America, reflects on his relationship with senior correspondent Andre de Nesnera, who died recently.